Unexpected events happen, Trip Cancellation covers a range of scenarios before you leave on your trip.
Some benefits include
- non-refundable, non-transferable travel costs,
- change fees for flights, buses and other transportation,
- double occupancy to single occupancy charges,
- up to $15,000 in coverage for a Single-Trip Plan,
- up to $2,500 per trip for a Multi-Trip Annual Plan.
Emergencies can still happen while you are away, which come with unexpected costs from returning home early or staying longer.
- unlimited coverage,
- transportation costs (home or to continue on your trip),
- boarding fees for pets,
- double occupancy to single occupancy charges.
The excitement of a trip can quickly fade should something happen to your baggage. Feel comfortable knowing your coverage will help you replace needed items so you can carry on with your vacation.
- loss, theft and damage ($1,500 per person per trip, $500 per item limit),
- delay of baggage ($500 per person per trip),
- lost or stolen travel documents.