Emergency Medical Coverage
Emergency medical care can be very expensive when travelling outside the province or country because you have minimal coverage under your provincial plan. With our Emergency Medical Coverage, you can feel safe knowing you have coverage for up to $5 million and have access to 24/7 emergency travel assistance.
Some covered expenses include
- hospital services and outpatient services,
- health care professionals,
- prescription drugs and diagnostic services,
- emergency dental services,
- meals and accomodations,
- ambulance and medical evacuation services
Staying longer than planned? Extend your trip
If you are staying longer than planned and want to maintain your coverage, call us at 1-800-394-1965 to add additional days to your plan, so you can stay protected the full length of your trip.
Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption and Baggage
Unexpected events happen, Trip Cancellation covers a wide range of scenarios before you leave on your trip.
Some benefits include
- non-refundable, non-transferable travel costs,
- change fees for flights, buses and other transportation,
- double occupancy to single occupancy charges,
- up to $15,000 in coverage for a Single-Trip Plan,
- up to $2,500 per trip for a Multi-Trip Annual Plan.
Emergencies can still happen while you are away, which come with unexpected costs from returning home early or staying longer.
- unlimited coverage,
- transportation costs (home or to continue on your trip),
- boarding fees for pets,
- double occupancy to single occupancy charges.
The excitement of a trip can quickly fade should something happen to your baggage. Feel comfortable knowing your coverage will help you replace needed items so you can carry on with your vacation.
- loss, theft and damage ($1,500 per person per trip, $500 per item limit),
- delay of baggage ($500 per person per trip),
- lost or stolen travel documents.